Sunday, March 11, 2018

storyboard time!

Hi! This blog post will be about the start of my storyboard. I have figured out the beginning of what i will be doing for my film and the starting plot of it. Here are the first couple pictures of my storyboard and a preview of what you will be seeing in my film opening that will be revealed at the end of this all!







My first scene will consist of a news report on TV giving the audience the main dilemma in this crime drama as well as them knowing exactly what will be going on since they are only getting to see the film opening. I am sure that i want this to be the first scene because its a great technique to use and way to get the point across to the audience as soon as they start watching. The next scene as of right now will be the city people crowding around a large crime scene and the everyone very curious and suspicious as to what had just happened in their city.

No comments:

Post a Comment