Saturday, March 10, 2018

more info!

   Hello! In my last blog as you have all read I did thorough research on my genre of crime drama. I hd explained what usually goes on in crime drama films and the characters the usually develop and play a role in these types of films. I also explained how i will be displaying my film opening. I elaborated on the techniques i will be using to convey all that needs to be known by the audience in a short period of time.

    I am currently working on my storyboard of my film opening. I have been brainstorming on ideas to make my film as best as possible and certain characters I can use to make it look realistic and make sure everything comes out good as well as me getting a good grade!  I have been having trouble figuring out what exactly I will be doing with it yet but on my next blog, I plan on having the storyboard finished or at least planned out much more in detail.

   Thank you and next time you hear from me, you will be looking at my storyboard.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment