Saturday, March 17, 2018

More ideas!

    Today on my blog I will be explaining a little more of details about my film opening. On my last post I had talked about my feedback from my class group. There were many great ideas I got from my classmates that really helped to contribute to the plan of my storyboard and film opening. I explained most of them previously. However, my classmates also suggested that i need a good location to shot a part of my film. This is the scene where I am going to show the kidnapper aggressively handling the victim. This shot should be videoed at a professional looking area so nothing looks fake. I had thought of my attic or possibly a friends attic. This way, the rusty and oldness of the background will look like they are at a far away, in the middle of no where, dungeon.

     Having all this new information and ideas, I will have to redo my storyboard. I am currently finishing up my new and improved storyboard and tying everything together. By next post, I will have all my ideas put together and my storyboard completed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment