Sunday, March 25, 2018

More filming

     Hi! Im very excited to say that i have begun the little parts of my film and have started to gather materials needed to make this project great! As stated in a couple posts ago, i have used my brothers voice for my news report in the beginning of my film. He will be helping me on this film because he is a previous student and has good knowledge on what i can do to improve myself and this project.

     This week I will be traveling to go visit him in Tallahassee and I will be renting a house. In this house, I will find a spot where shooting the scene of the victim and the kidnappper will be perfect. I have gathered materials for this part that should help in conveying the message more and making everything seem more realistic. I have bought things such as duct tape, fake blood, and rope so far. The duct tape will be used to put over the victims mouth as they scream for help and out of fear. The fake blood will be used to put on the victim and other places to show that there was violence involved and the victim is hurt as well. The rope will be used to tie the victims hand and feet together so they cannot move or escape anywhere. I plan on needing more materials once i start filming and realizing other things need to be part of the film. If this is to happen, it will be no problem and i will just get the materials needed and then continue working.
   
    I am very excited to start on this part of my film in just a few days! I will be back soon to update on how it is going and if anything new will be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment