Friday, March 30, 2018

Inspiration

       I have talked to you guys before about how i got into this aide media class. My brother was in this class and he enjoyed it very much. I would always see how much fun it was and all of the interesting projects that he would participate in. My brother was also very good at editing and creating the films. Although i enterted this class because of my brother, I chose this specific topic of crime drama because of something else.

     I have been inspired by the movie "Taken". Taken is a crime drama that involves a kidnapping in a foreign country. The teenager that got kidnapped dad travels to this county and attempts to find his child and the man who took her. I have watched every single one of the taken movies and that is what inspired me to do a crime drama and a kidnapping. And although, my film will be different than taken there are some aspects of it that i would like to incorporate into mine. I will not copy how it is done in the movie but it gives ideas and definitely has inspired me to do this film.

    Below are some images from the movie that i have gotten inspiration from and are some of my favorite parts of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment