Thursday, March 1, 2018

Intro to Blog

    Hi my name is Courtney Cooke and this is my first blog for my upcoming final project, film opening. In the beginning of the school year when I was first informed of this project, I knew immediately that I wanted to do a film opening. I have decided to work alone because I feel that my results are better when i don't have to rely on other people and I can work at my own pace. Working by myself will allow me to use my own ideas and not have to agree with anyone else's opinions I do not want.  I have always been interested in the process of it and of course, the outcomes can end up being amazing. Ever since my brother took Aice Media and filmed his own opening, I have been wanting to try making one myself. This final project gives me a great opportunity to do so. However, I am not quite sure on the specific topic I will chose for this project but recently I have been researching and going over many topics and generes that are available for me while creating this film and that I am interested in using.  Some topics I may be interested in are horror, thriller, drama, or comedy. I have also been able to look at many examples my teacher has provided for me so I can come up with new ideas. Not only have I looked at old final projects but I have also  watched my brothers final film opening. My brother has inspired me to create such an amazing film just as well done as his. I will continue to do my research on each topic and figure out what is best for me and my film project. I am very excited and hopeful for this blog and cannot wait for what is to come out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment