Saturday, March 3, 2018

blog #2

  Hello and welcome back to my blog. On my last blog talked about how i had not chosen a specific topic for my short film opening. I had explained that I was between the topics of drama, comedy, thriller, or horror. I am still unsure of the topic i will be using however, I have eliminated the topic of comedy. I believe if i were to make a comedic film it would not be the best i could do. Will the people that will help throughout my film and the materials i have to use throughout the film, it is not the best option for me.
   A thriller film will have a lot of action and a lot of shots and angles. This will catch the audiences attention and pull them into the opening. It will make them want to see the rest of this movie and know the outcome. A horror film will be very similar to a thriller in a way. It will have a lot of action and suspense. Only seeing the beginning of a horror film will most likely pull the audience in and leave them wanting more. Both of these topics will be work well in my case. A drama film is a very popular type of film. This usually has the target audience of younger adults. This would work extremely well with the materials and people i will have for this film and it is what i am leaning towards for my film opening. My next blog will entail more details and research of all these topics. Thank you again and i look forward for my nest blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment