Friday, March 16, 2018

Feedback!

      Hi! Today I'm going to be taking a break from my last post. This is because I would like to talk about my feedback from my group during class time. This feedback time was extremely helpful towards what I should be working on and all the thing I need to do to get my film opening perfect.

     During my feedback time, I was told that I need to start thinking of a name for my film and I also needed a name for my blog. I am still working on the name for my film but i was able to decide on a name for my blog. My classmates not only told me i needed one but they were very helpful with helping me think and decide on names to use.

     My classmates during feedback time also helped me think of a plot to use. They suggested that my crime should either be a kidnapping or a robbery. I am going to go with a kidnapping because i am more interested in something like that and would work better on film. They then suggested that i should start of my film with a news report about a missing child and people frantically running around. I then should directly switch scenes to the kidnapper and the kid that he kidnapped. There would be lots of screaming, fear and possibly blood. I believe this scene will go on for a while with more details about the kidnapping and how it happened. My film opening i think will then be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment