Saturday, March 24, 2018

start to filming!!

     Hi and welcome back to my blog post! Im sorry for being away for so long but i have been extremely busy with the beginning of the filming. This past week my brother, Danny Cooke was down for his spring break. He is a former aide media student who did extremely well on this specific project. I had asked for him to help me on some of the filming. We only got started with the very beginning but i will be seeing him again in less than a week and i hope to get more done then!

     So lately i have been brainstorming about some friends of mines voices and if i feel they are appropriate for the news story in the very beginning of my film. This voice needs to sound like it goes on TV and cannot be just any voice. As my brother was down here, I noticed that he had a very deep voice, so i decided to try it out. We started to write out the script for what needs to be said during this news report and had him try it out. It did not sound bad and probably is best than anyone else that i know.  Therefore, i am going to be using his voice for my news report to explain the summary of what is going on throughout the film. We had worked on this voice recording for quite a while as well as planning gout what will be happening next. I plan on trying to film the actually scene where the child is in an unknown area with the kidnapper. I want to find the perfect spot for this scene to make it feel and look as realistic as possible.

   As next week approaches i plan on having all my filming planned out and starting to work on it all! I look forward to sharing all the upcoming news with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment