Saturday, April 7, 2018

More filming

    Hi! Today i don’t have much to talk about because i only worked on a little bit more of my filming...
     I finished up shots for the beginning of my film. The beginning shots are multiple ones of trees, plants, and flowers. I explained how i did some of them in a previous blog. However i finished those up and figured out that i will be running the credits throughout this part as well as having the news report play after this. I also worked on some shots for the second part of my film which will be the kidnapper and the victim. I did some shots of her mouth tied up and her attempting to scream for help.
    I didn’t work on much today but i plan i finishing EVERYTHING up tomorrow and then begin to start editing everything together. I look forward to everything coming together and letting you guys know it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment