Sunday, April 8, 2018

Finishing touches!!!

    Hi!! Im so excited to tell you guys that all my filming is completely finished! Today i worked all day to finish up my project. It was very exciting and I'm so happy with the way everything turned out.  Of course, as I was filming there was parts that I changed from my original plan because I thought it looked better and more realistic.

  So I started off the day by shooting the rest of my film. I used two of my friends Coral Chico and Esteban Ramirez to help me film and be my actors. Coral played the victim in the film or the young girl being taken by the kidnapper. Esteban played the kidnapper in my film. The both did such a good job and I'm so happy and thankful for their help. My film as explained many times before starts off as many shots of trees, grass, and flowers and in the background is the news report playing of a missing girl and a description of her. Today i shot the actually action part of the film. This scene is the kidnapper having he victim hostage in a dark basement. He is tying her up and putting duct tape on her mouth. As he is doing this, he hears police sirens and quickly un knots the rope around her hands and throws her off the chair as she screams for help and out of pain. She is trying hard to resist so the kidnapper quickly grabs the first thing he sees which happens to be a fire extinguisher and knocks her out with it. She then is bleeding a lot and is completely passed out. He then drags her out through the back a throws her in the back of his car. That is where my film ends. I feel ending it right here will give the audience a good amount of action but also enough to leave them wanting more because they know that there will be more action following this scene.

  After all of this was complete, I moved on the harder and time consuming part of my film. I worked on editing it and finishing up everything. After many hours of editing and changes, I finally finsihed my film and I'm so proud of it. I cannot wait to reveal my project and show you guys all my hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment