Sunday, April 1, 2018

Im getting excited....

    Hi! Yesterday I explained to you guys that my second storyboard was incorrect again sadly…. therefore, I had to redo it for the third time! The good news is that I started to film parts of my project. Of course, all my filming will not get done in one day but I am off to a great start. This filming will also take many tries to get it the way I would like.

    The shots I have started are the first part of the first scene. I have not yet started filming the part of the actual kidnapper and girl that was taken.  I have taken one shot of the trees in the forest, one of the flowers near a house, one of the leaves on the ground in the forest. All of these shots seem spooky because it is in the woods and set the tone for the rest of the film. I also took a couple more shots of one shoe laying on the ground of the forest. I did this to create suspense for the audience and as well help set the tone. Another shot I took is of rope lying on the floor to also help create suspense and help set the tone. All of these shots also may help the audience get a better understanding of what the film will be about. After the film opening is watched, the audience should be able to know what the whole film will be about or at least have an idea of what it may be. This is what I am trying to do with all of these shots and I believe after I shot my next scene the audience with without a doubt, know what my film is going to be about.  As well as doing all these shots, I have also recorded the news report. This voice will be my brother, Danny Cooke. He has a deep voice and it is goof to use for this kind of situation. The news report explains that there has been teenager taken and it describes how the teenager looks as well as providing her age, name, and where she was last seen. This news report also will give the audience a GREAT idea of what is going on in the rest of the film. This way the audience understands what is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment