Friday, April 6, 2018

Feedback

   So yesterday in class we had another group feedback session. They gave me a lot of great input on what i should be doing with my project and where i should be at as far as progress. I fell like I am on track with what they had said. I also feel like the feedback has led me to new ideas that I can use as well. Everyone in the group shared their project and let everyone know how far along they were.

   From this feedback session, I learned that I should already be finished up with my project. Most of my classmates have already finished up all of their filming and now are editing. However, some are very behind and not even started filming. In my personal opinion i feel like i am in track for myself because i think i will finish with a reasonably time and not be rushed.

   During the group feedback session though I was told that I need to make shorter cuts for the certain clips i showed them. Some of my cuts are too long and it doesn't look realistic. Therefore, i will use their advice and cut them shorter. They also said i should have been more far along for my filming as i stated earlier. Their feedback will help me keep on track and not get off track with how far along I am.  However, they did tell me that they liked my idea my credits as well as my overall idea. I plan on using all their negative and positive feedback into consideration to make my film as best as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment